Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Game Ideas?

Started by toye Nov 27, 2004 at 12:55 PM 0 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
toye
toye
Hey Im designing a flash game simalar to the one from this link http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/201306 and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a game that I could make? I have been brain storming this for several days and cant seem to come up with a good story line so thought that maybe you guys could help me out? any ideas? P.S Of course the persons Idea that I choose it follow will be filly credited in the game.
Dakar
Dakar
This should probably be in the writing for games.

For that matter, why have other people figure out the ideas for you? It shouldn't be too hard to figure something out. (Just get hyper and let the ideas zoom in. Polish them later.)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.