describe your setup when coding

Started by
27 comments, last by JTippetts 19 years, 3 months ago
Code up with VC++.NET, Winamp playing either some light rock, heavy metal, or a stream from the chillout beats off digitally imported, depending on my mood. If I'm getting really hardcore about the code I'll close MSN and IRC, otherwise I'll keep one of them open when I'm bored. I've got a big whiteboard beside me to illustrate new concepts that I may not understand and always a full mug of water beside me in a Starbucks mug. 's about it.

- Jordan
Advertisement
Oh yeah I have my IDE open, a few refrence books on the table, mozilla open with a few tabs related to what I am working on and a bottle of water or soda.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also am listing to music with winamp.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Quote:Original post by CJM
IDE on screen, keyboard, mouse, me, chair.

That's really all there is to it.[...]
Same here
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
Falling from a building. [lol]

Nuff said.
Michalson - Product #?

Cant seem to find it on thermos.com

Tunes cranked, some drink (coke, water, milk...). I have my compiler open in 1 window, MSDN in another. I usualy have my projects folder open too incase I need to screw with some of the graphics/files. With that, I'm set.
--------------------C++ Home - Check it out!Lol... - Amazing video
Sharpdevelop open
.Net Framework Documentation
Firefox Open,
Winamp sreaming music, or my TV on.

5 minutes after starting, I'm back to surfing the web and replying to these forums.
Just me
Does anyone have any experience running virtual desktops in Windows? Google gives me lotsa stuff, but I'm not sure how to pick the good ones out. Anybody care to recommend a good tool for this?
To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Quote:Original post by Jenison
Michalson - Product #?

Cant seem to find it on thermos.com

Nor can I. May be discontinued. The model number is 80251. A Google search turns up several people claiming to have them. Thouigh bought it at The Bay (The Hudsen Bay Company, a Canadian department store) for less in Canadian dollars then what I see it being sold on those websites for in Jesusland dollars.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement