Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

My first Tetris-like puzzler.

Started by X-0ut Mar 21, 2005 at 2:02 PM 4 replies 2.4k views
Original Post
X-0ut
X-0ut
Im releasing my first tetris like game, I'm not interested in working on it any further - it was only intended to be a couple of days work :) Heres a screenshot:

InGameShot

And heres the game files (zip).

GameZip

Btw, best I can manage is stage 15, instructions are included - READ the readme.
X-0ut
X-0ut
Did it suck that much? :)
Glidisen
Glidisen
Nah, it didnt suck =)
It was fun for a while.
Ilankt
Ilankt
Very nice game!
It didnt sucked at all!
I really liked the idea of taking a game like tetris and transforming it to another diffrent game!
keep on the good job!
How appropriate, you fight like a cow!
X-0ut
X-0ut
Thanks for the feedback, it makes the couple of days spent away from my children feel worthwhile! :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.