Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Bad Jokes

Started by H_o_p_s May 1, 2005 at 11:24 PM 230 replies 92.6k views
Original Post
H_o_p_s
H_o_p_s
Two Irish men walk out of a bar! Get it? Har! Har! Har! It is almost as funny as: Two Mexicans drove by in a truck! Whew.... These were the two big stupid jokes back when I was in HighSchool *Shudder* Anyone else have really bad jokes?
BRING BACK THE BLACK (or at least something darker)
Tron3k
Tron3k
I once saw a bumper sticker that said, "MY OTHER CAR IS A CDR."

Now that's bad.
“[The clergy] believe that any portion of power confided to me, will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly: for I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man” - Thomas Jefferson
fractoid
fractoid
Two blondes walk into a bar. BOOM BOOM!
lethalhamster
lethalhamster
I got suspended last time I posted in one of these threads.[sad] I'll keep my jokes to myself.
............Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
boolean
boolean
Two birds where sitting on a perch

One said to the other "Can you smell fish?"
jbadams
jbadams
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
- Jason Astle-Adams
boolean
boolean
BA HA HA HA!!! I like that one [lol]
benryves
benryves
Two flies were sitting in a toilet.
One got pissed off.

Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "'ere, how do you drive this thing?"
[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]
game mercenary
game mercenary
a pirate walks into a bar and asks for a beer, the bar tender asks "what is that steering wheel on your pants for?" the pirate replys "arrg! its driving me nuts!"
TraderJack
TraderJack
Jim: How many ADHD kids does it take to unscrew a lightbulb?

Joe: I don't know, how many?

Jim: ...wanna go ride bikes?

-IV
-IVHumble Student
UltimaX
UltimaX
I seen this on a car today:

"I got this bumper sticker for my girlfriend... Best trade I ever made!"
Wan
Wan
Quote:
Original post by H_o_p_s
Two Irish men walk out of a bar!

Get it? Har! Har! Har! It is almost as funny as:

Two Mexicans drove by in a truck!

But not nearly as funny as:

Two programmers go out on a date!
supercoder74
supercoder74
Can you hold on to this?
C:\Dos
C:\Dos\Run
Run\Dos\Run!
I program in my sleep,but when I sleep I use the partition in my head that doesnt have g++ or the .net library, so im kinda screwed.
Moe
Moe
Quote:
Original post by supercoder74
Can you hold on to this?
C:\Dos
C:\Dos\Run
Run\Dos\Run!

That's up there with:

There are only 10 kinds of people - those that know binary and those that don't.

H_o_p_s
H_o_p_s
Quote:
Original post by Moe
Quote:
Original post by supercoder74
Can you hold on to this?
C:\Dos
C:\Dos\Run
Run\Dos\Run!

That's up there with:

There are only 10 kinds of people - those that know binary and those that don't.
That is one of my favorite ones of all time though! I actually have a shirt that has that on it....
BRING BACK THE BLACK (or at least something darker)
benryves
benryves
Quote:
Original post by skittleo
How do you fit an elephant onto a subway....?
... You take the 's' out of sub and the 'f' out of way.
I don't get it. [embarrass]
[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]
Avatar God
Avatar God
Quote:
Original post by benryves
Quote:
Original post by skittleo
How do you fit an elephant onto a subway....?
... You take the 's' out of sub and the 'f' out of way.
I don't get it. [embarrass]


Me neither... I've heard jokes like this... but...
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Nice Coder
Nice Coder
two strings walk into a bar

One says to the bartender "Hi, i want some beerseawotwnaetlkn%#@$^@(#*!*(%^!#(*$^!(#*&%@(#YNASDKLVFNawlfhtwenawjkhtjwnefahweifnawelnfaklwnfklawhyrlawnrf&*^#*(@%
%)U&Q@#%JR{E#RWNME$ITHW$TW$N@
2352q
52abskjbfwe490r5u7wejafawerawefwe"

The other says "Sorry, my freinds not null terminated"

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Boris Karloff
Boris Karloff
Quote:
Original post by Avatar God
Quote:
Original post by benryves
Quote:
Original post by skittleo
How do you fit an elephant onto a subway....?
... You take the 's' out of sub and the 'f' out of way.
I don't get it. [embarrass]


Me neither... I've heard jokes like this... but...


Thirding that. I thought it'd be a phonetic thing, but it isn't, as far as I can tell. Explain.
Nein heer du smign. ah open up the nine im heer du shmine

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.