Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Could I really have been stupid enough to make this? [pictar]

Started by coldacid Jun 23, 2005 at 8:51 AM 98 replies 16.5k views
Original Post
coldacid
coldacid
The answer: Oh, yes.
MindWipe
MindWipe
^_^ That one's cool



/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
algorhythmic
algorhythmic
Good god.
[email=algorhythmic@transcendenz.co.uk]algorhythmic[/email] | home | xltronic | whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it - mahatma gandhi
Cipher3D
Cipher3D
Oh God! His skin is too blindingly white!

*looks at self*

I'M BLIND!
I eat heart attacks
Thermodynamics
Thermodynamics
I am disturbed.
[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
coldacid
coldacid
It wouldn't be so if I could attach audio to GIFs. But the format just doesn't work that way.
boolean
boolean
Quote:
Original post by necromancer_df
urge to kill.. rising


[lol]
TraderJack
TraderJack
I feel bad for that 15 year old girl

-IV
-IVHumble Student
HemoGloben
HemoGloben
Quote:
Original post by TraderJack
I feel bad for that 15 year old girl

-IV


Screw her, I feel bad for me.

For us.
if(this.post == SATISFYING){money.send(1.00,&HemoGloben);return thanks;}
Jason2Jason
Jason2Jason
Quote:
Original post by Coward
Quote:
Original post by Spazzmo
[Sick Disturbing Disgusting Image]


Does anyone else find this offencive? True hilarious, but i'm glad im not looking at this at college...

-J
Oberon_Command
Oberon_Command
Quote:
Original post by Jason2Jason
Quote:
Original post by Coward
Quote:
Original post by Spazzmo
[Sick Disturbing Disgusting Image]


Does anyone else find this offencive? True hilarious, but i'm glad im not looking at this at college...


Same here... I were caught looking at that at school, I would be utterly destroyed. It is extremely funny, but still, please do not post that picture again.

[Edited by - Oberon_Command on June 23, 2005 2:04:18 PM]
Access
Access
*me looks at extremely disturbing animation

Coldacid my friend, you will NEVER get laid. [headshake]

[Edited by - Access on June 23, 2005 2:11:15 PM]
______Yes I think the rev pad sucks/so does 50 and the DS. I like action and am not ashamed. I prefer brunettes but hate chocolate. Yes,I have opinions!!! Rate as you will.
Boder
Boder
Damn, I missed the funny but disturbingly gross picture.
Fuzztrek
Fuzztrek
Quote:
Original post by Boder
Damn, I missed the funny but disturbingly gross picture.


No, it's still there.

Oh, you mean the other funny but disturbingly gross picture....
Botroid
Botroid
I really didn't get the point of the topic at first. I saw the picture and replies and I thought this was a inside joke or something like that. Well... It appeared that I didn't have GIF animations enabled [lol]

No need to mention that I disabled animated GIFs after seeing that animation [grin]
OME
OME
At least you have a sense of humor....and trust me you need it....
Oberon_Command
Oberon_Command
Quote:
Original post by Boder
Damn, I missed the funny but disturbingly gross picture.


Trust me, you missed nothing. If you like, I can PM as to what it was, I don't want to say it on the forum (might get me banned...), plus it's too disgusting for a forum (which is why it was taken off in the first place) and belongs on a gay porn site (that should give you some idea!).

Wow, I just realized that the pic looks a lot like Reese from Malcolm in the Middle. Reese with glasses. Interesting thought, there... What would happen if Reese (in the show) got glasses...?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.