Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

How does create your 3D game?

Started by Link Jul 9, 2005 at 4:50 AM 4 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
Link
Link
I would to create my first 3D game. I'm learned from much books the fundamental thecnics, but now i know how create and load a skinned mesh, now i wnow how create bonding volumes, how can i create the world? I've created some rooms (it is a platform) by 3dsmax, it is a complete house with open doors, objects, wall qnd so on... How do i load it in my game? As a .x file as the charcater? How can i understand if i'm in the first room and when i'm between the first one and the second, how can i understand if i'm on the floor or on an object so i can remove it if is an item? Thanks
gan
gan
when i learnt first-person-shooter, i liked to use this book. Highly recommended!
Link
Link
sorry i use directx :(
spencerholmes
spencerholmes
Get the 3DS loader for free from www.opengl.org it will let you load in all your objects and textures into a C++ program.

S
Chad Smith
Chad Smith
WOW!

Was it just me or was it just me, or did I have a hard time reading that post?

Few spelling errors in their that I don't see how happened.

anyway,
I don't know since I am new.

But looks like you need to learn programing from one of the books they showed you.


Anyway,
sorry.


Chad

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.