Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

God Tower - "toughest game ever"

Started by Ra Sep 12, 2005 at 3:16 PM 25 replies 38k views
Original Post
Ra
Ra
Since you guys seem to like these things (just look at the hack.net thread), check this out: God Tower Supposedly it's the "toughest game ever." I can't even get past the first level. Got it! [grin] Passwords (highlight to view):
  1. kabul
  2. solomon
  3. evilcat
  4. pentium
  5. balrog
  6. train
  7. stickykeys
  8. hut
  9. hunter
  10. tontarn
  11. 52023
  12. acup
[Edited by - Ra on September 12, 2005 4:48:57 PM]
Ra
cowsarenotevil
cowsarenotevil
Got to level three in about three minutes, but now am totally stuck. Check at time? Oh well, I guess I'll have to invest more than a minute of thought into this one.

EDIT: Would this be easier if I had a 24-hour clock to play with?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Ra
Ra
Yeah, I'm stuck on 3 now, even with the hints. [depressed]
Ra
Ra
Ra
There's a "free answers" page but it's mostly in Thai.
Ra
cowsarenotevil
cowsarenotevil
Oh, and the top right arrow says "return to analogue time" with some possibly relevant years if you click it as I just discovered. Like I said it might be easier if I had a 24-hour clock (although it could be a 12-hour, I just don't know)

I'm exhausted now. I'll get back to this later.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Welshy
Welshy
wtf are you supposed to do on it? i cant even read any of the text :(
Lundek
Lundek
Edit: nevermind..
Demosthenes
Demosthenes
Level 7.

Password: train
Sneftel
Sneftel
10: tontarn
Sneftel
Sneftel
11: 52023
Ra
Ra
@Sneftel: How did you get 10?
Ra
Sneftel
Sneftel
10 explanation: The characters map to Wingdings glyphs which give you a list of numbers. Those numbers give you a list of international dialing codes (a couple of them are used for more than one country, so a bit of trial and error is required). The initials of the countries make up the password.
novadragoon
novadragoon
13. sirius
I''m Human, yup Human, just look at my neck
Sr_Guapo
Sr_Guapo
stuck on 5...

Edit: made it to 7...

Edit 2: 13, this thing is addicting

[Edited by - Sr_Guapo on September 12, 2005 9:00:59 PM]
Sean Henley [C++ Tutor]Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Raloth
Raloth
I don't get #3 at all [sad].
____________________________________________________________AAAAA: American Association Against Adobe AcrobatYou know you hate PDFs...
Sneftel
Sneftel
Quote:
Original post by Raloth
I don't get #3 at all [sad].

See the times in the rightmost column? Draw the analog clocks (all three hands) for each.
Raloth
Raloth
Wow, that's cool.

[edit] #7 is completely unfair if you turned off that particular feature... I had to look up the answer because of this.
____________________________________________________________AAAAA: American Association Against Adobe AcrobatYou know you hate PDFs...
nprz
nprz
14. myinfo
15. iamhot

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.