Halloween Costume Ideas

Started by
35 comments, last by uncle_rico 18 years, 6 months ago
Quote:Original post by stylin
Quote:Original post by Toolmaker
Well, if you're going to be dressed up like some monster from Doom, make sure to set fire to yourself, as burning monsters are always cooler than non-burning ones.

Man, if I had the balls I'd do it for a picture. Actually, I'd probably do it if reasonably compensated ... [grin]

That's almost like the kid who jumped out of his car while driving to make a "cool" video. He died too.
Advertisement
I'm dressing up as Guts (Gatsu if you must).

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

if I do, I have a full shirt of maille armour, and I can crank out a barrel helm in a day or two, and I can go as a crusader!
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
I'm going to dress up as a tourist.

Basically, I'll be wearing the same clothes as normal, but I'll be taking pictures of random crap.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
Just get a giant rubber glove and go as Fruny :P That oughta scare the younglings straight
Quote:Original post by Salsa
I'm dressing up as Guts (Gatsu if you must).

Where are you getting that sword?
I wonder how much it would weigh if it was pure steel.

Which gatsu? The young one with both arms, or are you going to have a cannon on your left arm? [smile]
I'm going to dress as Princess Morning from Morning's Wrath...

but seriously, haven't decided yet. I think I might try a Scottish Highland Warrior getup or maybe a Spartan Warrior, they're pretty similar. The problem is, kilts are freaking expensive, a good one easily runs $300USD.

I wouldn't weild a shield and rapier, though. Just a claymore.

The sword is wrong and there's not enough red, but meh.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Last Year:

This year:

I have a chinchilla that I'm going to somehow dye yellow and black.
Tolerance is a drug. Sycophancy is a disease.
If I can, I'll try to be something from StarCraft. Maybe like a Hydralisk or something... Any ideas on how to make a Hydralisk costume?
I suppose I could dress as Squall Leonhart. I have the clothes, I have lots of brown hair, I have the necklace, and I can squint all the time. All I need to do is give myself a badass scar and I'm ready!
"Sir, it is pie." - Mark TwainThe ArchWizard's site.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement