Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

C++ Programmer looking for a project

Started by Gorf_Rules Oct 27, 2005 at 8:35 PM 11 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
Gorf_Rules
Gorf_Rules
done [Edited by - Gorf_Rules on November 3, 2005 3:56:25 AM]
BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72
My project is for half-life2 brawl.bluewolf72.com in need of a full time lead coder!
BlueWolf72 Productions
methulah
methulah
Full time, that's dedicated for a mod =). Anyway, if you are interested in working on an RTS using the KjAPI. We are looking for a programmer to work with our deisgn team. Theer are lots of examples and documentation that come with the SDK, so a lot of the methods used are easy to pick up and use.

If you want some information, please email me on django@white-epsilon.com or go to our website at www.white-epsilon.com.

Thanks for your time,
Django.
[email=django@turmoil-online.com]Django Merope-Synge[/email] :: Project Manager/Lead Designer: Turmoil (www.turmoil-online.com)
Temujin
Temujin
If youd like to have a go at 3d rpg/mmorpg I am a graphic artist and I have some good ideas for a project, as well as ample ability to produce any graphics required.
Contact me on Dreadus@hotmail.com
DrewCaliburClark
DrewCaliburClark
Please consider Sector 13. We use Ogre and are looking into Fmod to replace our OpenAL system. We also have need of some 2D and AI programming help. Please contact me if my post looks interesting to you.
hanifv
hanifv
Hey Gorf,

Our team is called Digital Dreams and we are looking for programmers.

Read about us here
d_INC
d_INC
Hi Gorf,

I'm in the process of working on assets for a planned small rts. We're very interested in getting a dedicated AI programmer on the project. Specifically, we want to explore different gameplay styles centering on unit grouping and coordinated offensive/defensive bot AI. If this sounds interesting send a PM. I sent a PM describing things a little better. Thanks.
Temujin
Temujin
Quote:
Original post by rogerdv
Im also working on some online RPG stuff. I could use your networking skills Gof, and your ideas Temujin.


Um... lol. My ideas.... Im making my own thing. Whether or not it takes off. Im not joining a project. Im simply making models and designing a world. If a coder decides to help me realise this, Then it will be so.
Gorf_Rules
Gorf_Rules
okay i'm going to change this up abit...... basically I am only looking at doing the following on a team with afew exceptions.

PHP site development.
TCP/UDP Socket Programming ( C++ ).
AI programming
aswell custom solutions ( map editors, etc)

Sorry for the limitations just not in the mood to really deal with graphics stuff. Aswell please be a active group several (5+) messages relayed a day aswell as lots of communication between the team. Aswell I will not be lead programmer on this as I dont have the time but I will gladly follow the lead of an intelligent lead programmer who can analyse our needs and assign weekly tasks for the team.
PinFX
PinFX
www.neoshockmod.net
AIM: PinFX
MSN: moolahh@hotmail.com
www.neoshockmod.net - An HL2 Modification

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.