Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Can't install GDNet Firefox Plugin

Started by dave Nov 9, 2005 at 12:55 AM 5 replies 950+ views
Original Post
dave
dave
Hey guys, I'm trying to install the plugin where you get the rating values at the bottom of each post. I got a zip file off the forums and the files in it are: install.rdf defaults/preferences/gdnet.js chrome/gdnet.jar What am i supposed to do? Thanks, ace
jbadams
jbadams
Interesting, all I have is an .xpi file, which you just open with Firefox to install. Of course I'm using an older version of the extension...

But have you tried going here and using Rob Loach's autoinstall link (3rd post)?
- Jason Astle-Adams
dave
dave
Yeah i did, on his site i just got doc not found :-|

ace
jbadams
jbadams
Hrm, I just tried to update my version, and I couldn't get it from Rob Loach's auto install either. The zip I downloaded contains the same files, and I couldn't figure out how to install those.

I'll send you the older version (0.2) if you like, but I'm still interested in how to actually install 0.3. //EDIT: Download the 0.2 xpi file here if you want it.
- Jason Astle-Adams
dave
dave
Thankyou!

ace
jbadams
jbadams
Aha, I thought there was a newer version out there somewhere, thanks for that.
- Jason Astle-Adams

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.