Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Meet My New Family Member!

Started by dwarfsoft Dec 22, 2005 at 6:28 PM 32 replies 5.5k views
Original Post
dwarfsoft
dwarfsoft
Just wanted to introduce you all to our newest family member, Darcy.

RAWWWWR!

SiCrane
SiCrane
Darn it. Was I the only one expecting another scorpion from the thread title?
Beaverbutt8
Beaverbutt8
Awww, it's so cute!!!!

Whats it's breed?
dwarfsoft
dwarfsoft
It's a Chihuahua cross with Silky terrier. He runs around like a mad little thing too.
boolean
boolean
Crazy eyes. He looks like he is made of water.

Did you get him new from someone or at an RSPCA pound?
kSquared
kSquared
Quote:
Original post by dwarfsoft
Just wanted to introduce you all to our newest family member, Darcy.

He looks positively adorable. And delicious.
- k2 "Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ<
h3r3tic
h3r3tic
You should definitely redo the shaders on its eyes. What technique are you using to render the fur ? Does it use SM 4.0 ?
nekura
nekura
Very cute dog.
Douglas
Drew_Benton
Drew_Benton
Quote:
Original post by SiCrane
Darn it. Was I the only one expecting another scorpion from the thread title?


That's the only reason I clicked on this thread [sad].

Congrats dwarfsoft! Those are some very blue eyes.
Ra
Ra
Satan? Is that you?
Ra
I_Smell_Tuna
I_Smell_Tuna
Are you sure that isn't one of the things that is a biproduct of an Alien (fromthe Alien movie) and it's egg?
QzarBaron
QzarBaron
Those eyes are amazing. They are hypnotic.
"Go on get out last words are for fools who have not said enough already." -- Karl Marx
_the_phantom_
_the_phantom_
Quote:
Original post by kSquared
Quote:
Original post by dwarfsoft
Just wanted to introduce you all to our newest family member, Darcy.

He looks positively adorable. And delicious.


yes, remember folks, a dog isnt just for Xmas, cooked well you should be able to make it stretch to boxing day as well..

Pouya
Pouya
Dammit Chris, weren't you supposed to be having a baby soon?
And I got so excited, thinking you finally did it...
dwarfsoft
dwarfsoft
Quote:
Original post by Pouya
Dammit Chris, weren't you supposed to be having a baby soon?
And I got so excited, thinking you finally did it...


AHAHAHA! I was waiting for someone from TA to chime in and say something about this... thats the whole choice of title wording :)

BTW.. the flash did that to his eyes... My brother in laws dogs eyes glow yellow in flash photography though :P
Pouya
Pouya
Quote:
Original post by dwarfsoft
Quote:
Original post by Pouya
Dammit Chris, weren't you supposed to be having a baby soon?
And I got so excited, thinking you finally did it...


AHAHAHA! I was waiting for someone from TA to chime in and say something about this... thats the whole choice of title wording :)

BTW.. the flash did that to his eyes... My brother in laws dogs eyes glow yellow in flash photography though :P
Actually, the reason I said that was through what I read from you in our last e-mail exchange.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.