Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Gaming forum

Started by spacemonkeystudios Apr 2, 2006 at 3:12 AM 4 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
spacemonkeystudios
spacemonkeystudios
Hi, couldn't quite but notice that this forum is always full of gaming threads and I wanted to know whether any of you would like to sign up to our new gaming forum over at: http://forum.gaminghours.com/ Cheers [Edited by - spacemonkeystudios on April 2, 2006 3:36:04 AM]
[email=wastedhours@gmail.com]-steve[/email]_______________________Freelance Game Journalist / Designer / Occasional Game Developer[GamingHours.com] [RandomlyAccessed]
Khaos Dragon
Khaos Dragon
Quote:
Original post by spacemonkeystudios
Hi, couldn't quite but notice that this forum is always full of gaming threads and I wanted to know whether any of you would like to sign up to our new gaming forum over at: http://forum.gaminghours.com/

Cheers


Yeah its weird how we have so many game related threads in this forum. I wonder why that is?

spacemonkeystudios
spacemonkeystudios
I know this is a game dev forum and the main OfT talk would be games, just giving people an option.
[email=wastedhours@gmail.com]-steve[/email]_______________________Freelance Game Journalist / Designer / Occasional Game Developer[GamingHours.com] [RandomlyAccessed]
Endar
Endar
Quote:
Original post by spacemonkeystudios
Hi, couldn't quite but notice that this forum is always full of gaming threads and I wanted to know whether any of you would like to sign up to our new gaming forum over at: http://forum.gaminghours.com/

Cheers


You know, if this was a forum dedicated to embedded systems, or books, or mouse pads, or any one of a million other things that didn't have anything to do with game development, I would take you up on that offer.

But, here we are.

Edit:: Actually, I just took a look at your forum. No, I wouldn't take you up on that offer. Your forum needs something special to attract people to it.

Here, we are lucky enough to have a whole bunch of brilliant developers who could probably launch the next NASA space station into orbit just by collectively concentrating. I am not including myself. Definately not.
[size="2"][size=2]Mort, Duke of Sto Helit: NON TIMETIS MESSOR -- Don't Fear The Reaper
jonahrowley
jonahrowley
Yes, let's all move over to this random, empty forum with no members, no threads, hosted by a site that appears to have little in the way of content, doesn't display correctly for me, and whose most active topic is a thread of 5 posts called "Anything". Yes, let's all go over there. Sounds like a perfectly non-spammy idea to me.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.