Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Free Music!!!

Started by I Am Bassman Apr 11, 2006 at 12:50 AM 0 replies 600+ views
Original Post
I Am Bassman
I Am Bassman
Thanks for reading this. I am a film/television/commercial composer, and I am wanting to build credits up in the gaming industry as well, so here is my start. I only ask 2 things. #1. If you make money, I make money for using them. and #2. I receive the proper credit (the whole purpose for this!) If you don't make money, but just make a great MOD, and you can use the music, please feel free! Just let me know who you are, and I will send you a link for the uncompressed files. Just let me know what format you need. That's it! Here is the link: http://www.scorela.com/Audio_Only_Demos.html I will be making more, so watch this post for more! If you need a certain piece, please let me know. There are also some pieces that were recorded at Skywalker Ranch with some of the San Fran orchestra for demo purposes only. Please check them out! Thank you, Rick Balentine P.S. If you want to see some of my work (GMC, Austin Powers superbowl commercial, Aeromexico), please go to http://www.scorela.com to visit my commercial site. Rick Balentine ScoreLA.com
Rick BalentineScoreLA.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.