Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Is this the best book ever?

Started by ViLiO Sep 27, 2006 at 6:18 PM 2 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
ViLiO
ViLiO
I've not read it myself, but this is a very impressive rating [wink] I was actually going to post this in GD:CSI but the problem does lie with my own browser cache, made me laugh though so thought I'd share it [smile]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Avatar God
Avatar God
Oh, that's awesome [grin].

At least it wasn't given 4 logos out of 5...

Was it the FF image cache problem thing?
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
ViLiO
ViLiO
Big Rigs! [lol]

Yea it was the Firefox cache thing. It just caught me right off guard.

Interestingly (or maybe not) I had my gamedev control panel and the blizzard competition site open at the same time when Firefox prompted me to update to the newest 2.0b release client ..so it may have gotten confused then [smile]

Also, when that book appears in the control panel (still with the StarCraft rating), the ads along the top don't display ...you got to love Firefox [wink]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Kwizatz
Kwizatz
Meh, I was getting ready to start flaming away because everyone knows (or should know) the best book ever is Realtime Collision Detection, now thats a book with a StarCraft rating [smile].

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.