Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

SHMUP-DEV: Innovative shoot em up developer forums

Started by MattMcFarland Dec 19, 2006 at 7:18 PM 0 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
MattMcFarland
MattMcFarland
SHMUP-DEV with no doubt receives a lot of browses, and I'm happy this site is worth something to others out there :) I'd like to introduce and propose a new era to SHMUP-DEV. I'd like to invite everyone to discuss ideas from any perspective, and now we have the forums to do that! Check out the new forums: Life Engine Discuss Ideas related to Artificial Intelligence or how the player interacts with your game environment. Level Design Discuss Level-Design Ideas on creating interesting, fresh, classical, or anything you can think of here.. Concept Art Got a new Concept Idea?? Throw out your latest Concept Art here! Visual Innovations Discuss visual concepts like beautiful bullet patterns and complex effects... Well, it's a new Idea.. So let's try it out :)
--------------------------------Royalty-Free Music for your games including freeware games for you to enjoy!www.mattmcfarland.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.