Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking for project

Started by TravisL742 Dec 24, 2006 at 4:29 PM 4 replies 750+ views
Original Post
TravisL742
TravisL742
Hello, I am writing this post to alert any game developers (whether it be commercial, or Indie) that I would like to be recruited for a video game project. Now mind you, I don't have intermediate/expert skills, but I know some basics in many areas. Programming For the programming field of game development, I'm at the novice stage. I'm currently learning C++, and C#. Art As of right now, I can do some rough character sketches. I am currently reading a few books that I believe will help me benefit my art experience. Soon, I plan to broaden my skills by working on level design. Graphic Design I am currently a beginner at Photoshop, but can do some grunge effects in Photoshop. I am mostly working on tutorials, but I plan to experiment around with the Photoshop features. 3D Modeling Learning how to model in Maya, but will plan to broaden my skills by working in LightWave, 3Ds Max, Blender, and more. Game Design I have very little knowledge on this subject, but am currently learning from examples of other GDDs. Also, I am 15 years old and would like to get an early start so I may build a resume that will be great to MGS (Microsoft Game Studios), LucasArts, Electronic Arts, Sony Computer Entertainment America, and Activison. You may contact me by email or PM. Email: travis_leblanc@hotmail.com [Edited by - TravisL742 on December 25, 2006 4:47:00 PM]
Everything that has a beginning has an end.
GavRobbs
GavRobbs
Well I'd be glad to recruit you for Siege.It's supposed to be a 3rd person anime styled RPG and the more programmers the merrier.If you need any C++ help I'd be glad to teach you.Contact me at g_nation@hotmail.com.And by the way if you know any anime artists that would work for free could you please refer them to me.Since it's the holiday I'll be on msn messenger for most of the day.
flashinpan
flashinpan
You can help us with our simple 2D board game in C#.


We're currently in the design phase:

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=424525
TravisL742
TravisL742
Thanks, I'll take your offers into consideration.
Everything that has a beginning has an end.
acidwillburnyou
acidwillburnyou
Quote:
Email: tavis_leblanc@hotmail.com

tRavis_leblanc@hotmail.com?
TravisL742
TravisL742
Woops. Thanks for pointing that out.
Everything that has a beginning has an end.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.