Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Quick Question

Started by epicdean Jul 23, 2007 at 2:19 PM 4 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
epicdean
epicdean
I was just wondering if the C# workshop is just going to be using C# Language Specification 1.2 as a text book. Because I prefer to have it in a book and I am was just wondering which one to print off.
TheTroll
TheTroll
We are now using;
.NET Book Zero, get it here; http://www.charlespetzold.com/dotnet/

theTroll
epicdean
epicdean
Ok so when he says read chapters 1&2 he means from the .NET Book Zero book. and I should be fine then just printing that off sorry for such a stupid question.
TheTroll
TheTroll
Not a stupid question. I am sure you are not the only one what got confused.

theTroll
JWalsh
JWalsh
Actually, I had not yet updated the Introductory threads from Week 1 and Week 2. They are correct now. If you're reading from .NET Book Zero, then it's ch. 1-4 for week 1, and ch. 5-6 for Week 2. When in doubt, check the final schedule located in the C# Workshop General Forum.

Cheers!
epicdean
epicdean
Ok thank you

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.