Original Post
Hey! I'm making a game and it''s coming along pretty well. So today I decided for some reason that I wanted to try it in full screen. So I set graphicsDeviceManager.IsFullScreen to true (tried .ToggleFullScreen() too, same thing) and fired it up. And it worked, until I minimized it (tabbed out) and tried to tab in again. The screen becomes all black. And then I'm unable to terminate the game the normal way (Alt+F4 etc.) or tab out once more. Is there something I'm missing here, or what? A little code, Client here derives from Game... This is the first thing that happens in the game. Am I doing something wrong? In the example given in the XNA documentation it says:
public Client()
{
graphicsDeviceManager = new GraphicsDeviceManager(this);
content = new ContentManager(Services);
IsFixedTimeStep = false;
IsMouseVisible = true;
graphicsDeviceManager.PreferredBackBufferWidth = Constants.RESOLUTION_X;
graphicsDeviceManager.PreferredBackBufferHeight = Constants.RESOLUTION_Y;
graphicsDeviceManager.IsFullScreen = true;
Assets.SetContentManager(content);
}
Quote:
public Game1() { graphics = new GraphicsDeviceManager( this ); content = new ContentManager( Services ); graphics.PreferredBackBufferWidth = 800; graphics.PreferredBackBufferHeight = 600; graphics.PreferMultiSampling = false; graphics.IsFullScreen = true; }