Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

tutor me

Started by prolixity May 13, 2008 at 11:37 AM 5 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
prolixity
prolixity
Hello, I am an avid gamer and freelance web designer / graphic designer I am looking for a team of people who are willing to put me under there wing and show me the basics of 3d modeling and I would be willing to contribute back please send me a msg if your interested. [Edited by - prolixity on May 13, 2008 1:49:58 PM]
twoodbur
twoodbur
Quote:
Original post by rip-off
Tudor vs Tutor.


Aww... Already beaten to my "War of the Roses" comment. Well played ;)
Kwizatz
Kwizatz
Quote:
Original post by twoodbur
Quote:
Original post by rip-off
Tudor vs Tutor.


Aww... Already beaten to my "War of the Roses" comment. Well played ;)


You mean the film? [lol].
erlend_sh
erlend_sh
... And then there was the guy asking for help...

prolixity, it would help if you could show some examples of how you'd be able to 'help back' while someone's tutoring you.
I doubt that the modelers of Radakan (the project I'm part of) would have the time to direct most of their attention to you while they're working on the project, but I'm sure they'd be able to give a helpful reply when you ask a question, and guide you through some of the harder steps from time to time if you'd show up on our IRC-channel.

So I'm saying, yes, we might be able to help you. But as I pointed out already, I'd very much like to see some of your work as a graphics designer, so as to see if you actually can give is something in return. Regardless, you're still welcome to our IRC-channel: #Radakan @ irc.freenode.net
JustinJoseph
JustinJoseph
I'm also interested in seeing your web design samples :)
PresidentNemesis Studios Entertainment, LLC.www.nemesisstudios.comwww.goonworld.com
prolixity
prolixity
ok pm's sent I mean not fully tutor but helping me when i need help and im also looking at 3D modeling or concept art (basics of both).

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.