Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

request for comments on "Project 'Loco', a low level animation AI 'project'"

Started by _Fivemagics_ Jul 5, 2008 at 8:38 AM 1 replies 1.7k views
l0calh05t
l0calh05t
this thread may be of interest to you
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=497472
_Fivemagics_
_Fivemagics_
yes indeed, thx ... its a little difficult to google stuff while sitting in a train, having a short look, I see I already saw most of the links mentioned in the thread, I went ahead and read parts of them, except of course from the fact that they are a bit too academic, which is no problem of course, it seems my thinking session was on the right track ... to be continued.

[Edited by - _Fivemagics_ on July 5, 2008 4:21:44 PM]
http://www.kimerastudios.com/wof, http://jadnohra.blogspot.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.