Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Kazmath, a C math library

Started by Kazade Aug 14, 2008 at 8:06 AM 1 replies 6.3k views
Original Post
Kazade
Kazade
Hi all, For a while now I've been building up a little 3D math library written in C. Recently Carsten (the other NeHe maintainer, and general math genius) has been contributing too. Its NOT FINISHED and hasn't been tested thoroughly (unit tests are next on our list) but if any of you feel inclined I would appreciate feedback, patches, suggestions, feature requests etc. You can find it under browsable GIT version control here: http://github.com/Kazade/kazmath/tree/master Currently there are only build files for Linux using cmake, (that is only because I haven't got round to writing a cmake file for Windows yet, if anyone fancies implementing one, feel free), there are no other dependencies. Any patches should be sent to kazade AT gmail Dot Com with the subject "Kazmath" or "Patch" or something. Let me know what you think [smile] Luke. PS. I am aware that git doesn't easily work on Windows, so when I have time I will migrate to a more Windows-friendly version control system.
Member of the NeHe team.
Sneftel
Sneftel
Your kmMat4Translation function doesn't set the ww component.
Kazade
Kazade
Quote:
Original post by Sneftel
Your kmMat4Translation function doesn't set the ww component.


Thanks! Fixed.
Member of the NeHe team.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.