Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[New Game] Collapse

Started by Ferron Oct 9, 2008 at 10:34 AM 9 replies 5.3k views
Original Post
Ferron
Ferron
I would like to share with everybody! It is third person action, shooter & slasher. I'll post a link of demo if you want. It will be interesting to know your opinion! People compare it with different games like DMC, PoP etc. PS: I'll hope that everybody understand that it's not a spam! Thanks!
popsoftheyear
popsoftheyear
[wink] Post a couple screen shots and a link or I doubt if a single person will respond... I mean why would they?

Cheers and good luck!
-Scott
Ferron
Ferron
Here is a link of demo http://www.collapse-game.com/sadm_files/collapse-demo.exe (but there is one problem - it is on russian, but for previous testing it is normal)

And this all information about the game http://www.collapse-game.com/


Screen shot http://www.collapse-game.com/cgi-bin/show_html.pl?option=big_photo&img=/04_09_2008_1.jpg

http://www.collapse-game.com/sadm_images//i21_08_2008_2.jpg

http://www.collapse-game.com/sadm_images//0046i.jpg

http://www.collapse-game.com/sadm_images//screens/collapse_screenshots_22ico.jpg
I'll hope you like it!

Thank for your answer!
popsoftheyear
popsoftheyear
It looks really cool (can't try right now... I'm at work). I don't try many games on here but I'll probably give this one a shot when I get some time. However, not everyone will want to dig through your website, so I still suggest just editing your first post and adding a couple screen shots with normal html img tags, showing off a couple fight scenes or something. You really will get more publicity that way :) Good luck again!

-Scott

[EDIT] I see you did this while I was typing... anyway use html tags and it will insert the images onto your posting here.
Ferron
Ferron
Thanks! I am waiting for your feedback!
Eagle11
Eagle11
The screen shots look pretty sweet! I'll also try it out when I have time.
Leaedas
Leaedas
I found it very enjoyable, good graphics, nice 3rd person shooter! Though the download took a bit, and I don't speak russian, great game!
Ferron
Ferron
Thank's a lot! The English version of a game will be lil bit later. But I can send you on your e-mail some screen shots with a menu translation... =)
Leaedas
Leaedas
Thats alright, you can get by easily using common sense. The menus are pretty standard:)
hplus0603
hplus0603
That looks very good! How many on the team? Programmers vs artists?
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };
Ferron
Ferron
For now we have 16. But our company is growing day by day ;)

[Edited by - Ferron on October 20, 2008 6:42:39 AM]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.