Original Post
🔒 Locked
WTF how did this get bumped?
Advertisement
Looks like an accidental bump/post/action by a mod that has been deleted.
Either that or voodoo.
Either that or voodoo.
Oh my God!
So many users with very high rating talking about... ummm... nevermind.
I think something inside me regarding the rating system has died :'( (kidding)
So many users with very high rating talking about... ummm... nevermind.
I think something inside me regarding the rating system has died :'( (kidding)
those were the days when the lounge was actually fun...
Whoah, that's a lot of posts by old-timers. It's been ages since I have seen Pouya around...
Is this the sort of thing that happens at 1500 club meetings?
odd, Dake Desu hasn't posted in forever
Topic Locked
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
Sign in to reply to this topic.
Advertisement