Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

FYI - Official DirectX blog has appeared

Started by jollyjeffers Apr 22, 2009 at 6:49 AM 2 replies 3.2k views
Original Post
jollyjeffers
jollyjeffers
Afternoon all, Just doing my rounds of lunchtime RSS reading and spotted on Tom Olsen's Direct2D blog that they've released a new DirectX MSDN blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/DirectX/. Only one post so far, but its worth reading if you want some general context on whats going on over in Redmond these days. Much of whats said fits with things I've heard for a couple of years now as a DirectX MVP - and its a mix of organisational as well as technological changes... YMMV - I'm adding it to my reader [smile] Cheers, Jack
<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ |
SiS-Shadowman
SiS-Shadowman
Cool, thanks for that link.
I'm getting more eager every day: I can't wait to test out DirectWrite. It sounds awesome :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.