Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

big rigs 2 shipping!!

Started by zedz Jun 19, 2009 at 8:39 PM 8 replies 2.3k views
Original Post
zedz
zedz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator before u get to excited its unfortunatly not the much atticipated followup to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rigs I was in tears watching this video http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/video/6086530/big-rigs-over-the-road-racing-video-review
HelplessFool
HelplessFool
I'm confused as to exactly what you're saying here... isn't the law of the lounge "don't post just to post"?
kanzler
kanzler
For a post consisting mostly of links you could've at least made them clickable. Also I fail to see how you can compare this game to Big Rigs, other than the fact that they both feature trucks? The creators of Euro Truck Simulator also did the 18 Wheels of Steel series which got mostly positive reviews.
zedz
zedz
Quote:
For a post consisting mostly of links you could've at least made them clickable
upgrade your browser to something decent :)

ok sorry for posting, I just saw this posted today on a news site under the title 'big rigs 2 shipping' + I thought other would find it funny, obviously not. I appologize I wont do it again, well, not for 24hours at least.
still Ive gotta admit the video of the truck driving over those hills was hilarious
Luckless
Luckless
Quote:
Original post by zedz
Quote:
For a post consisting mostly of links you could've at least made them clickable
upgrade your browser to something decent :)



Yeah, I'm going to have to ask what that something 'decent' is,... latest versions of multiple browsers, and none of them seem to include auto linking of plain text,... Which honestly I would find annoying. I generally dislike my tools doing things I didn't tell them to.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
benryves
benryves
Quote:
Original post by Talroth
Yeah, I'm going to have to ask what that something 'decent' is,...
I imagine you could count anything capable of running a linkifying userscript (which includes Firefox's Greasemonkey add-on and Opera's "User JavaScript" feature).
[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]
Lode
Lode
I heard about truckers playing computer games while driving a truck, I hope that doesn't happen too much and I hope they don't start playing THIS game while driving a real truck...
Zipster
Zipster
Except with a linkify script, we won't be able to tell who actually cares enough about people reading their post to make a link.

No, I think I'll just roll my eyes some more [rolleyes]
ToastFlambe
ToastFlambe
Quote:
Original post by Lode
I heard about truckers playing computer games while driving a truck, I hope that doesn't happen too much and I hope they don't start playing THIS game while driving a real truck...


Truckers playing a videogame about driving a truck while driving a truck?

Ow..
Melekor
Melekor
SUP DAWG, WE HEARD YOU LIKE BIG RIGS, SO WE PUT BIG RIGS IN YOUR BIG RIG SO YOU CAN PLAY BIG RIGS WHILE YOU DRIVE YOUR BIG RIG.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.