Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Background for dungeon/pacman clone

Started by Echilon Jul 1, 2009 at 9:02 AM 0 replies 900+ views
Original Post
Echilon
Echilon
I'm creating a 2D pacman type clone (with the corridors being as wide as the character) and I wanted it to have a dungeon sort of feel, but I haven't been able to find a single background online. Is this the sort of thing I could find if I search for the right thing? Thanks.
Dasha
Dasha
Google is your friend. And in this case, so is paint. Try searching for dungeon walls/floors. Or stone walls and editing it how you like.
My current game: MMORPGRTSFPSRLG. Read: Some sort of mmorpg with a special something that will make everyone want to play but I wont tell you what it is. Status: Pre-Production, Game Design Team Openings: None   For serious though, my goal is to create a MMO. What kind? Not sure yet. MMO games are my passion and it's a goal of mine to change the industry for the better. Do I know it's an unrealistic goal? Yes.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.