Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🤖 Godot

Composer looking for work

Started by taza524 Aug 11, 2009 at 3:32 AM 5 replies 800+ views
Original Post
taza524
taza524
My name is Timothy Ramiro Aza, I am a composer from Stockton, CA. I've just finished work on a game set to release on the iPhone platform in the coming weeks, and another game set to release on the Xbox Live Arcade platform soon as well. I'm now looking for a new project to get involved in. My Website: TimAza.com - Click HERE to view my portfolio. Expected Compensation: $30/minute of music Contact Information: taza524@yahoo.com or AIM, Yahoo!, Google, MSN: taza524 Previous Projects: - Grav Icky by Bitco Games, FruityPaths by Boviosoft, A Bomb's Climb by Smudged Cat Games Some testimonials:
Quote:
by Boviosoft Hi, Just wanted to say that it's been great to work with Tim, he has made a great work for my coming iPhone game (see: www.boviosoft.com) and I do greatly recommend his services to anyone, his rate is also very reasonable for the work. Regards.
Quote:
by Smudged Cat Games Having just worked with Tim I can highly recommend his services. I got a couple of great tunes very quickly for a reasonable price that will really make a big difference to my next game. Cheers, Dave
Thanks for checking out my post and hope to hear from you soon. [Edited by - taza524 on September 1, 2009 3:38:46 AM]
taza524
taza524
bump
taza524
taza524
bump

I'm just finishing up another new project since the original post and I'm looking for my next one.
vbovio
vbovio
Hi,

Just wanted to say that it's been great to work with Tim, he has made a great work for my coming iPhone game (see: www.boviosoft.com) and I do greatly recommend his services to anyone, his rate is also very reasonable for the work.

Regards.
taza524
taza524
Thanks for the feedback Victor, it was great working with you as well.

If anybody would like to hear a sample of the material I created for Victor's iPhone game, check the tracks out on my website (timaza.com).

I'm currently available to work on a new project, if anybody is interested.
taza524
taza524
bump
nsmadsen
nsmadsen
Quote:
Bumping:

As a general rule, bumping is not allowed in the Help Wanted forum. There are however, certain conditions under which it will be allowed:

* If after 2 days your thread has received no replies. In this case, you may bump the thread once, but you should first make some changes to the original post - try to provide updates and/or additional information. You may repeat this a few (not more than three or four) times, after which you should wait a couple of weeks.

* If you are adding additional content, you may do so by editing the original post.

* You may at any time post to say that all positions have been filled.

* You may at any time respond to questions posted in your thread.


(taken from http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/showfaq.asp?forum_id=8#bumping)

Please observe the bumping policy. You've already bumped this thread three times.
Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

Austin, TX

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.