Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

wireframe

Started by vanne Jul 17, 2001 at 8:48 AM 3 replies 550+ views
Original Post
vanne
vanne
hallo i''ve got a vertex array set up to draw quads. is there some easy way to toggle to wireframe? some other primitive than GL_LINES?
Obelix
Obelix
I guess you could do it in many ways but the easiest is by using lines instead of quads. (GL_LINES instead of GL_QUADS)
omegasyphon
omegasyphon
ths is the line that does it

  

glPolygonMode(GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, GL_LINE);

mittens
mittens
Fine, get specific.

I have this bug on my screen about 2 pixels wide.... its annoying the hell out of me. *SLAP*
Ok... bug gone, uhhh, ummm... MY parents won''t be too happy about the condition of their
monitor though *runs to his dev computer and tapes a sign to his door "I DIDN''T DO IT!"*

------------------------------
Trent (ShiningKnight)
E-mail me
OpenGL Game Programming Tutorials

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.