Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

DevIL ilutGLBindTexImage

Started by riyunoa Sep 19, 2009 at 10:22 PM 0 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
riyunoa
riyunoa
Hi guys, I'm trying to use DevIL to load images, then convert them to grayscale. So far everything works, but then I realized for coloured images, after I called ilutGLBindTexImage, the image becomes odd, as shown in the image below. Blue lines drawn with GL_LINE become darker blue. I just have this line of code: texID_gl = ilutGLBindTexImage(); And then I return from the generic loading function, about the same as the one in the manual. The weird thing is that if I have a white-background image, my blue line still stays blue. It's only when it's a full coloured image that I converted to greyscale that it goes all strange and laggy.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.