Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
📌 Pinned 🔒 Locked

00.00 - TUTORIAL DOWNLOADS LOCATION

Started by Teej Jul 20, 2001 at 12:43 PM 61 replies 34.7k views
Original Post
Teej
Teej
Sorry folks -- my THIRD webpage in a row has been deleted on me. I'm currently looking to make the files available again...please bear with me and check back in this topic for the new location. Teej Edited by - Teej on August 2, 2001 12:00:35 PM
Shadow Dragon-X
Shadow Dragon-X
For now get the stuff at:

http://www.sfu.ca/~dbrokens/index.html

Ible was nice enough to mirror it for us! Thanks Ible!! ^_^
mge
mge
hey teej, I like what your makeing here. You can use a subdomain of my server if you want. My adress is www.mgestudios.com might be down right now, gotta change the config file :-/ it would be ftp up and http down...

asylum101
asylum101
well ive added the basecode files to my site the url is
http://homepages.about.com/jmd7869/prog.html
the site is still under construction so not all the links work
but the ones to the basecode files do have fun people
thanks for this great tutorial teej
Estauns
Estauns
Keep up the good work you guys, I''m loving these tutorials.


"Where genius ends, madness begins."
Estauns
"Where genius ends, madness begins."Estauns
skryking
skryking
are the downloads still available somewhere out there?
twvertigo
twvertigo
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/toxicwastevertigo

lemme know if you have any problems
dampe64
dampe64
Teej,

Your Game Programing Tutorials, though I have only read 20 pages, are wondful. The suble humor and refreshing writing style imerses me into the tutorial making it far easier to learn than most reads. Anyway, what I want to say is that you should compile(ha ha) it all together revise a litlle and I am sure any publisher would take it. Make a book! Even though they are on thnet
Isure people would love to own them all in one volume. You don''t even have to add physics, AI, etc., because this would be the best "Game Programing from
the ground up" book ever. Maby some 3D thoguh. That is much without physics and AI, however. Why am I telling you what to do your the genius. Anyway, it would amke a great book and I would buy it.
JFHaggis
JFHaggis
Could anyone send me the tut files or sommin, or tell me a link that works? All the ones dont seem to =(

If ya could, send ''dem to slackhamfish@hotmail.com
Aselus
Aselus
the tuts hath disapeareth :-(..I''d be willing to mirror them..but umm can''t even get them heh.


~Aselus
~Alexei Andreyevitch Kozlenok~~ElectronicArts: RedWood Shores~
Slash
Slash
I would need the tutorials too! If anyone has them, please send them to my e-mail ( mitjal@volja.net ).Thanks!
GLwarrior85
GLwarrior85
i could really use those tutorials, if anyone has em please email em to me at gudapa@attbi.com

Thanks

¤¤¤--When you lose your power to laugh, you lose your power to think--¤¤¤
¤¤¤--When you lose your power to laugh, you lose your power to think--¤¤¤
Palidine
Palidine
I also have ample server space and 1000KB/s DSL connection so plenty of bandwidth. if you want me to host them email the email in my profile and i''ll hook you up with the ftp info to make it live.

-me
Klear
Klear
Why doesn''t gamedev just host them for you? Have you tried to get them to give you a few pages and some file space since this becoming so popular?
Empty_One
Empty_One
Anyone know where the files are currently hosted?
MIS BLMage
MIS BLMage
If any one can direct me to the files it would be greatly appreciated(sorry I can''t spell) or email them to me
mis_blmage@yahoo.com
Shenron
Shenron
Does anyone know where I can download the project files?
Spoonbender-old
Spoonbender-old
If anyone still have the files, can you send them to me on yezperr@hotmail.com or catch me on ICQ# 28010950
Or just drop me a line telling me where to find them...

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.