Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Apple Catcher for iPhone is out

Started by O-san Oct 22, 2009 at 10:42 AM 2 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
O-san
O-san
Hi! I posted about this in my developer journal... but I don't think all that many people read it ;) Nevertheless I like to present a newly released game called Apple Catcher developed by OddGames. The goal of the game seams trivial at first but as the game progresses it gets more and more difficult. You are to guide the Old man in his attempts to catch the falling apples and also scare away the bird that sits on the fence. If the bird is let alone he will soon take-off and grab an apple. I hope you have the opportunity to try it. The price is one dollar. Comments are most welcome! Check it out at the App Store:
Apple Catcher
... or at our Apple Catcher page. Thanks for reading!
Halley62373
Halley62373
The GUI is very beatiful ,how do you make it ?
I also want to make a game ,but I not good at painting.
Can you give me a tip?
Miracrea Games
O-san
O-san
Thanks!

I have painted it with standard graphics tools. Gimp is free and sufficient. The animations are created with Pro Motion 6, a cheap painting program.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.