Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Contacting the Gamedev staff

Started by Lesan Oct 26, 2009 at 1:56 PM 8 replies 2.1k views
Original Post
Lesan
Lesan
I've been trying to contact Gamedev.net staff about the UFEC contest held by the community that continues the tradition of Four Elements. However, none of the staff memberes are active now. I think only superpig is, and he's not responding. So the question is simple: How do I contact Gamedev staff? Who IS Gamedev staff now? I mean, who runs the site when all the founders and owners are continuously offline?
Oluseyi
Oluseyi
Well, who did you try to contact? Did you reach out to anyone on the Operations Team on this page, aside from Superpig?
Gaiiden
Gaiiden
I haven't seen anything, tho I do know about it (through the Mods) and we're talking about it
Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net
Washu
Washu
Quote:
Original post by Gaiiden
I haven't seen anything, tho I do know about it (through the Mods) and we're talking about it

Yeah, we're still not sure if we should ban everyone involved, or send them cake... poisoned cake.

Choices, choices, so many choices.
In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.
swiftcoder
swiftcoder
Quote:
Original post by Lesan
So the question is simple: How do I contact Gamedev staff? Who IS Gamedev staff now? I mean, who runs the site when all the founders and owners are continuously offline?
Private messages do work fine when the recipient is offline, you know [smile]
Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]
Lesan
Lesan
Well, I tried to contact those who have Gamedev or Gamedev LLC in their job occupation. And pretty much all of them did not write any post since August.

swiftcoder, I didn't mean offline as currently offline, but as "months offline".

Anyway, I sent the message to Oluseyi now and he can send it to the rest of the staff. Thanks for the information.
Quote:
.. poisoned cake.

K...Kidding, right?
Evil Steve
Evil Steve
Quote:
Original post by Lesan
Quote:
.. poisoned cake.

K...Kidding, right?
We never joke about cake.
MaulingMonkey
MaulingMonkey
Quote:
Original post by Evil Steve
Quote:
Original post by Lesan
Quote:
.. poisoned cake.

K...Kidding, right?
We never joke about cake.


However, the cake is a lie!
Kylotan
Kylotan
But the poison is real.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.