Original Post
Title: Gords Druken Shooter - Episode 1 "The Beer Caper" Platforms: PC/Browswer Technology: Unity3d Requirements: Unity3d plugin, will also provide an exe Genre: Shooter Type: Tile based 2d/top down Players: 1 Elements: Fire: The game is set in hell. There will be lots of fire. Water: There are water tanks all around the Hellmans brewery (used for watering down the beer), you have to put them in reverse in which case portions of hell will be "frozen over". When Gord has frozen over hell he will be able to skate on that area a lot faster (making back tracking alot less tedious). Evolution: Throughout the game you will get components after killing mini-bosses, which will allow you upgrade your gun (such as double damage, more pucks per shot,etc). There will also be an RPG system where you can upgrade your attributes Strength Base upgrades 1 - upgrades you maximum health 2 - upgrades your health regeneration rate Agility Based upgrades Weapons training - decreases your weapons reload time, "cooldown time" Running - upgrades your movement speed Intelligence Base upgrades Offensive - A better odds of getting a head-shot (does double damage). Defensive - Blocking bullets with your hockey stick". proliferation: For now I am going to argue that when Gord spreads the ice that it will suffice. I am still thinking about it...
Quote:Story: The game takes place inside the "Hellmans brewery", you play the game as "Gord the Canuck", he has to stop the evil Nazi zombie robots from taking the beer back to hell for the purpose of watering it down. Find out the mystery of the beer caper. I started working on the menu... (requires unity3d plugin)... though I am not sure why you would want to bother right now... You can see GDS. I ran through the Evac-city tutorial using some of there assets for now... GDS [Edited by - Aiursrage on November 5, 2009 8:12:35 PM]
a rapid and often excessive spread or increase: nuclear proliferation.