Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Prevent focus from going to a window on creation.

Started by CodaKiller Nov 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM 1 replies 850+ views
Original Post
CodaKiller
CodaKiller
I have a window which I used WS_EX_NOACTIVATE on and it works to prevent focus from going to that window on mouse clicks but when the window is created focus still goes to it, how do I fix this?
Remember Codeka is my alternate account, just remember that!
Martee
Martee
Sounds like you are looking for the SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE flag in your call to ShowWindow().
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
CodaKiller
CodaKiller
Quote:
Original post by Martee
Sounds like you are looking for the SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE flag in your call to ShowWindow().


Yeah that work! Thanks, I thought it would have been a window style.
Remember Codeka is my alternate account, just remember that!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.