Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[SDL] graphic library

Started by vanzukeus Nov 13, 2009 at 3:29 PM 4 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
vanzukeus
vanzukeus
Hi all, I'm creating a c++ 2D turn-based strategy game with SDL. I have seen that this lib is very very simple.. there is no drawcircle etc (only fillrect :D). Do you know a lib that can add functions like rotate image, drawmyotherprimitive, domycooleffect etc simple to use, possibly well documented and that works with all the OS of SDL.. I wish that this lib exists!
vanzukeus
vanzukeus
thanks, I'll give it a try :)
vanzukeus
vanzukeus
thanks, I'll give it a try :)
eFoDay
eFoDay
I'm not sure if this will be what your looking for but check out HGE.
vanzukeus
vanzukeus
thanks, it seems good but unfortunately it requires directX :(

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.