Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Timelapse of game development

Started by applejacks Dec 15, 2009 at 3:56 PM 0 replies 650+ views
Original Post
applejacks
applejacks
Does anyone know if there has ever been a timelapse video of a game being developed? I think it'd would've been awesome if there had been a video of a popular game such as WoW or Assassin's Creed being developed. I don't really mean watching someone write code lol, but seeing the game go through its early stages. Such as seeing the game evolve from nothing to a working demo to the final product. Even if it wasn't a popular game, it still would be awesome to see it.
lmelior
lmelior
Have you ever purchased a collector's/limited/special edition of a video game? Some of these have bonus DVD's with "Making of" videos that show various tech demos and such. I believe my copy of Jade Empire SE had one. BioWare does that in general - I just checked and Dragon Age has one as well.

I think that's about as close as you can get really.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.