Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Pay it forward: Game Coding Complete 2nd Edition

Started by evolutional Feb 3, 2010 at 6:53 AM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
evolutional
evolutional
Does anyone in the UK need Game Coding Complete, 2nd Edition by Mike McShaffry? I've just upgraded to the third edition and as an act of pure kindness to a GDNetter I will give away the 2nd edition to anyone willing to pay postage and packing. It'd be cheaper to go to the UK, but I'd post abroad if you can afford the postage (it's unlikely to be cost effective, though). Let me know.
justPlainRubbish
justPlainRubbish
Hi i replied over twitter before, i'll take it off your hands

i live in manchester, so hopefully it wont be too much

thanks

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.