Original Post
Hey everyone, I am a Python programmer who is looking for some help. Over the past 2 years I have transitioned from programing in Turing (terrible language, however it was the only language supported by my school) to programing in Python. At this point I feel that my abilities in Python far surpasses what I could previously do in Turing, however I am now stuck. In school I was given a task to go out and attempt to accomplish and by looking at ways of approaching the problem I learned new programing methods and ideas. I am learning Python on my own and without having a few problems to work towards I don't see myself progressing as a programmer. I've tried reading books however I find that just reading about programing and applying their methods doesn't really work for me as I prefer to learn on my own through problem solving. In short my question is does anyone know of a website that can provide me with some basic ideas on problems that I can work on that as I progress through them I will be developing upon my programing skills? [Edited by - costo on March 27, 2010 10:09:23 PM]