Original Post
Hi, So I'm working on updating my website. After a great deal of deliberation, I've successfully gotten rollover images to work properly (the website, which is obviously under heavy construction) can be viewed here: http://geometrian.com/Last%20Light%20Productions/index.php The present four links on the toolbar in the header are each images. When the mouse moves over them, the image ought to change to show that the buttons are being hovered over (in this case, a "dent" in the metal's appearance on either side of the text). I'm doing this with a CSS stylesheet: In the main .php file, to draw the image-buttons: My problem is this: when the page first loads, when the buttons are first hovered over, the buttons temporarily disappear (presumably while the selected-button-images are loading). Is there any way I can avoid this? Thanks, G
a.button_home { width: 129px; height: 25px; background-image: url(graphics/button_home.png); }
a.button_home_hover:hover { background-image: url(graphics/button_home_selected.png); }
a.button_projects { width: 163px; height: 25px; background-image: url(graphics/button_projects.png); }
a.button_projects_hover:hover { background-image: url(graphics/button_projects_selected.png); }
a.button_tutorials { width: 170px; height: 25px; background-image: url(graphics/button_tutorials.png); }
a.button_tutorials_hover:hover { background-image: url(graphics/button_tutorials_selected.png); }
a.button_messageboard { width: 214px; height: 25px; background-image: url(graphics/button_messageboard.png); }
a.button_messageboard_hover:hover { background-image: url(graphics/button_messageboard_selected.png); }