Original Post
Hello, I am having a heck of a time getting my head around vbo/ibo fully.
Right now my terrain is rendering wrong..it is rendering with two layers..when it should only have one.

The diagonal solid strips aren't supposed to be there...only the triangles. This is causing me problems because it makes it so that the terrain appears to have two layers in some parts.
For example here is two screenshots of me inside of the terrain.
ScreenShot1
ScreenShot2
Here is a pastebin of how I create and draw my terrain.
My code
Normally, I render my terrain with GL_TRIANGLE_STRIP. I am only using GL_TRIANGLES atm so that I can see what is going on easier.
Any help would be hugely appreciated..this has been bugging me for a while.
Thanks.
[Edited by - Erebel on June 29, 2010 8:04:54 AM]
Right now my terrain is rendering wrong..it is rendering with two layers..when it should only have one.

The diagonal solid strips aren't supposed to be there...only the triangles. This is causing me problems because it makes it so that the terrain appears to have two layers in some parts.
For example here is two screenshots of me inside of the terrain.
ScreenShot1
ScreenShot2
Here is a pastebin of how I create and draw my terrain.
My code
Normally, I render my terrain with GL_TRIANGLE_STRIP. I am only using GL_TRIANGLES atm so that I can see what is going on easier.
Any help would be hugely appreciated..this has been bugging me for a while.
Thanks.
[Edited by - Erebel on June 29, 2010 8:04:54 AM]