Original Post
Ok Ok...me Again...
I've put Ozcollide to work (thanks to Igor...he helped me a lot...soon I'll post a sample how to use it, it's quite simple and fast) but now I have another problem.
Well, first of all...take a note that I'm complete newbie on physics (I work with rendering) so after detect the collision what should I do?????
ok...it's like this:
I'm using an AABB and using a velocity vector to get the target position (just to remember, I don't have problems to detects the collision, I just have problems about what to do after that) and also I have the triangle, it's vertices and it's normal...
to make it short...I have:
- A Box
- Box's velocity
- Collided triangle's normal
- Collided triangle's vertices
And all I need is a simple collision system (like mario for instance)
A piece of code in C++ should be very helpful at this time since I'm not good on physics stuff...
I've put Ozcollide to work (thanks to Igor...he helped me a lot...soon I'll post a sample how to use it, it's quite simple and fast) but now I have another problem.
Well, first of all...take a note that I'm complete newbie on physics (I work with rendering) so after detect the collision what should I do?????
ok...it's like this:
I'm using an AABB and using a velocity vector to get the target position (just to remember, I don't have problems to detects the collision, I just have problems about what to do after that) and also I have the triangle, it's vertices and it's normal...
to make it short...I have:
- A Box
- Box's velocity
- Collided triangle's normal
- Collided triangle's vertices
And all I need is a simple collision system (like mario for instance)
A piece of code in C++ should be very helpful at this time since I'm not good on physics stuff...