Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Kole Audio Solutions for your Game

Started by Kole Oct 20, 2010 at 1:34 PM 4 replies 2.9k views
Original Post
Kole
Kole
Hello Game Developers,

My name is Kole and by profession I'm an Audio Designer for Media (with a focus in Games). I'm posting here today to offer my audio solutions (Music Composition & Sound Design) for your next big game!

I'll provide a video below detailing one of the ways I could go about creating an interactive music system in a game.

[media]
[/media]

For music/sound demos feel free to visit the link below...

Demonstration Materials

Because I'm a Gamer myself, the most important thing to me is working on a fun project with great people. So, if you like what you hear and want to work with me, feel free to get in touch and we will work something out.

Contact Information:

*E-mail: KoleAudioSolutions@Gmail.com
[heading]Kole Audio Solutions[/heading]
Original Music/Sound Design
www.KoleAudioSolutions.com
Kole
Kole
Just in time for Halloween, I've remixed & put the finishing touches on my latest Audio Replacement Reel.

*Source is L4D: The Sacrifice Trailer

Click Here for HD Audio Replacement Reel (Sound Design/Music)

Enjoy & have a great Halloween weekend!
[heading]Kole Audio Solutions[/heading]
Original Music/Sound Design
www.KoleAudioSolutions.com
Kole
Kole
Bump. Just finished Music for a new project & updated the Audio Replacement Reel (both Included in the link on the Original Post).
[heading]Kole Audio Solutions[/heading]
Original Music/Sound Design
www.KoleAudioSolutions.com
Kole
Kole
Just a few quick updates...

I'm currently busy with a few different projects at the moment, however I should have time in the near future to create some great Music/SFX for new games! I'd be happy to talk to anyone that's interested in finding out more information or may need audio in the future. I'll also be attending the GDC next week and would be happy to meet with you. Feel free to get in touch at KoleAudioSolutions@gmail.com to set up a meeting.

Also, I just created a video on an Interactive Music System that many game developers (even those outside of audio) may find quite interesting. You can watch it HERE.
[heading]Kole Audio Solutions[/heading]
Original Music/Sound Design
www.KoleAudioSolutions.com
Kole
Kole
Happy 2012! Just another quick update.

*My site has been updated with new demo materials (Music/Reels/etc.).

*Just finished all the Audio for iOS/Android/Nook/etc. game 'Bag it!' from Hidden Variable studios. Check out the Trailer HERE.
[heading]Kole Audio Solutions[/heading]
Original Music/Sound Design
www.KoleAudioSolutions.com
Kole
Kole
Significantly edited the original post to better demonstrate my abilities.
[heading]Kole Audio Solutions[/heading]
Original Music/Sound Design
www.KoleAudioSolutions.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.