Original Post
Team name:
This will be decided soon
Brief description:
I plan to develop a website for an online community based around social and/or multiplayer games. I've got the development of the games themselves under control, but I need help with creation and maintenance of a website that would bring the players together to actually play the games.
Target aim:
Website ads and microtransactions
Compensation:
Negotiable, but this is a low budget venture and I'd prefer to find a long-term partner.
Technology:
Flash, CGI, databases
Talent needed:
A web designer/programmer capable of creating and maintaining a community-based website.
Team structure:
I am a programmer currently working with an artist and a composer/sound designer. All three of us have many years of experience doing what we do.
Contacts:
Send me a PM if you'd like to talk more about this.
Previous Work by Team:

Skein, an adventure game, soon to be sponsored

Battlement, an action/strategy multiplayer game
I can show more on request.
Feedback:
ANY
[Edited by - FlaiseSaffron on November 9, 2010 6:31:49 PM]
This will be decided soon
Brief description:
I plan to develop a website for an online community based around social and/or multiplayer games. I've got the development of the games themselves under control, but I need help with creation and maintenance of a website that would bring the players together to actually play the games.
Target aim:
Website ads and microtransactions
Compensation:
Negotiable, but this is a low budget venture and I'd prefer to find a long-term partner.
Technology:
Flash, CGI, databases
Talent needed:
A web designer/programmer capable of creating and maintaining a community-based website.
Team structure:
I am a programmer currently working with an artist and a composer/sound designer. All three of us have many years of experience doing what we do.
Contacts:
Send me a PM if you'd like to talk more about this.
Previous Work by Team:

Skein, an adventure game, soon to be sponsored

Battlement, an action/strategy multiplayer game
I can show more on request.
Feedback:
ANY
[Edited by - FlaiseSaffron on November 9, 2010 6:31:49 PM]