Original Post
Hi, I don't have the access to the code right now, but it is easy to visualize it.
I have a vector > filled correctly with all my data. I'm iterating over it using a vector >::iterator. Whenever I find a row containing certain data, the row is 'useless' and should be deleted completely from the vector.
After 3hs of trying to combine every single combination of STD's erase, clear and remove without success (I was getting memory access errors), I gave up and created a temp vector instead. This tempVector was filled with the rows I needed and then I assigned it to the original vector< vector<> >, which worked correctly.
how could I achieve it using iterators? Would it be faster than the 'push_back()' + assignment to the tempVector?
thanks!
I have a vector
After 3hs of trying to combine every single combination of STD's erase, clear and remove without success (I was getting memory access errors), I gave up and created a temp vector instead. This tempVector was filled with the rows I needed and then I assigned it to the original vector< vector<> >, which worked correctly.
how could I achieve it using iterators? Would it be faster than the 'push_back()' + assignment to the tempVector?
thanks!