Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Published Sci-Fi writer for hire

Started by MadnessHero Dec 29, 2010 at 1:56 PM 3 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
MadnessHero
MadnessHero
I am writer looking to gain experience in the industry working for small game developers.

I have a 2:1 degree in Creative Writing, and my dissertation received a 1st.

I recently had four sci-fi short stories published in a multi-platform project including web, iPhone and print publications.

I specialise in science-fiction, though am equally capable of writing in other genres due to the nature of my degree, which featured modules in various genres. I have experience of writing fiction, non-fiction, journalism and scriptwriting.

In terms of games, I love big ideas with strong storylines and characters, and list my favourites as Fallout, Half-Life, Mass Effect and System Shock.

If you think I could be of use to you then please reply and I will get in touch ASAP.
Aiursrage
Aiursrage
Sent you a PM
I dream hard of helping people.
larvantholos
larvantholos
Hi MadnessHero,

I am currently looking for a writer for a science fiction project I've been working on. I have a story outline, and am looking for someone to take it from a general guideline to a finished concept. There is a lot of main story, and back story to write, all this relating to a game project I'd like to eventually get off the ground.

I'm looking for someone who either wishes to be a collaborative partner in writing this, or wants to take over and add their personal flavor to the concept.

You haven't mentioned here if your looking for compensation or not - depending on the time you want to put into the story, we can discuss if/what would be appropriate.

Since you have left no email to reply to here, I'll give you mine Larvantholos - at - hotmail.com

-Larvantholos
MadnessHero
MadnessHero
Thanks for your replies and messages.

I am looking at a couple of projects now so will be closing this thread.

Many thanks

Madness Hero

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.