Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Herofy

Started by Andreas Persson May 28, 2011 at 4:08 PM 4 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
Andreas Persson
Andreas Persson
Herofy a match 3 game with rotatable playingfield. The game contains 100 levels and 8 different powerups. Made using C++ and HGE. Will be available at BigFishGames at the end of june.


shot000.png
Ingame shot

shot001.png


Shop screen

More info Herofy

Click here to view the iotd
Casual game dev www.apgames.se
r34ct0rx
r34ct0rx
Looks awesome. I like it
Cheers
Eduardo Rosario
r4d4
r4d4
I hate this it makes my game look awful
Valkyrus
Valkyrus
This looks beautiful, I like the design, the artwork, and the concept. And it's a heads up after reading all the comments on not programming your game in C++, and I'm just starting out with using it for games.

Wauw.
Lovedrunk Studios
Andreas Persson
Andreas Persson
Thanks for the nice comments! smile.gif
Casual game dev www.apgames.se

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.