Original Post
I've been working on an indie game since April 2011. It's primarily inspired by the visual simplicity and flexibility of Minecraft, and the dynamic multiplayer gameplay of Tribes. The game is currently in a playable alpha state with a complete game mode, and I'm working on making the gameplay deeper and more interesting. I will also be adding some single-player and co-op PvE gameplay to complement the competitive MP gameplay that's currently there.
The game is written in C# with XNA and runs on PC (D3D10 video hardware required) and Xbox 360; I plan to release it on XBLIG before the end of the year, and on PC as quickly after that as possible. You can find more detailed information in the links below, including screenshots, gameplay videos, and an "M3" build which demonstrates the current state of the game.
Main website: http://cubefortress.com/
Forum: http://forum.cubefortress.com/
Developer blog: http://devblog.andyc.org/
The game is written in C# with XNA and runs on PC (D3D10 video hardware required) and Xbox 360; I plan to release it on XBLIG before the end of the year, and on PC as quickly after that as possible. You can find more detailed information in the links below, including screenshots, gameplay videos, and an "M3" build which demonstrates the current state of the game.
Main website: http://cubefortress.com/
Forum: http://forum.cubefortress.com/
Developer blog: http://devblog.andyc.org/