Original Post
[color="#1C2837"][size="4"]I'll be graduating college next fall, and I am wondering what Game-Industry related jobs would be available with my degree skills
[color="#1c2837"] [color="#1C2837"][size="4"]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]My actual programming skills will be light, with classes taken in Basic java programming (This is what our first two intro to computer science classes were taught in), Visual Basic, SQL, SAS programming, and probably assembly language.
[color=#1C2837][size=2]I am just curious what opportunities I might find if I move in that direction vice going as an Actuarial.
[color="#1c2837"] [color="#1C2837"][size="4"]
I will be graduating with a Degree in Probability and Statistics and a minor in Computer Science.
[color=#1C2837][size=2]My actual programming skills will be light, with classes taken in Basic java programming (This is what our first two intro to computer science classes were taught in), Visual Basic, SQL, SAS programming, and probably assembly language.
[color=#1C2837][size=2]I am just curious what opportunities I might find if I move in that direction vice going as an Actuarial.