Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

SDL_Mixer issues on Mac

Started by kuramayoko10 Jan 1, 2012 at 3:07 PM 0 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
kuramayoko10
kuramayoko10
I am getting errors when trying to use SDL_Mixer-1.2.11 on my projects when compiling on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6.8)

When I try to initialize it (like lazyfoo sugests):

Mix_OpenAudio(22050, MIX_DEFAULT_FORMAT, 2, 4096)

It gives the following Link Error:

smpeg.framework/smpeg, missing required architecture x86_64 in file
g++-4.2 failed with exit code 1


I am currently compiling it in Xcode 3.2 in mode Debug|x86_64.
Also, I tried Architectures 32-bit only, 64-bit online, and both (standard). Base SDK is set to Intel64, but changing it to Intel gives the same result.

What configuration should I change? Is there a previous, more stable, version of SDL_Mixer?

Thanks in advance,
Programming is an art. Game programming is a masterpiece!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.