Original Post
Hi guys and gals 
I wanted to let you know, that I just completed a game. It uses SFML for graphics and sound, and a little bit of libcurl. It took me bit longer than expected but that's sadly how it usually goes. But I'm very proud of this and really hope you enjoy it.
What's it about?
Well, it's kind of an old-school puzzle-game, where you control this little character on screen and he can push or pull colorful boxes. These boxes have to be moved onto a tile of the same color. Do so for all boxes and you complete the level. Sounds simple? Oh, no, not at all. As with games this kind, the further you get, the more difficult levels become. And you'd want to complete the level in as few moves as possible, for the sake of showing off your skill
What does it look like?
In a nutshell, like this (click on the thumbnail to see full-size):



Where can I get it?
You can freely get it for Windows and Mac here
What else have you done or what are you working on?
I have a small website, that contains all my past and future projects. You can take a look at it here
That's it I think. Please try it out and let me know what you think
Thanks and all the best,
Eigen
I wanted to let you know, that I just completed a game. It uses SFML for graphics and sound, and a little bit of libcurl. It took me bit longer than expected but that's sadly how it usually goes. But I'm very proud of this and really hope you enjoy it.
What's it about?
Well, it's kind of an old-school puzzle-game, where you control this little character on screen and he can push or pull colorful boxes. These boxes have to be moved onto a tile of the same color. Do so for all boxes and you complete the level. Sounds simple? Oh, no, not at all. As with games this kind, the further you get, the more difficult levels become. And you'd want to complete the level in as few moves as possible, for the sake of showing off your skill
What does it look like?
In a nutshell, like this (click on the thumbnail to see full-size):



Where can I get it?
You can freely get it for Windows and Mac here
What else have you done or what are you working on?
I have a small website, that contains all my past and future projects. You can take a look at it here
That's it I think. Please try it out and let me know what you think
Thanks and all the best,
Eigen